- My Only Sunshine – Amanda Heimann and Meghan Mullens at The DigiChick
- Score board
- Scissors or paper trimmer
4. Cut a straw in half.
5. Insert the straw between the two layers of paper and then fold the paper over the straw.
6. Wrap a piece of tape around the straw and folds, trying to make sure that it’s secure so the air doesn’t leak out.
7. To cover the tape, cut a small strip of paper and wrap around the taped area. Hey – it’s Rupert… nice to have you join us. As a side note – we had a small crisis since our last Hybrid Post… Rupert went on “vacation” for 23 days… many, many tears… mostly mine. LOL!
8. Of course all projects must go through quality testing…
So… what is the ruling from kiddo? Direct quote… “Mama, these are really cool!”
J does call them lollipops… but he is so excited to play with these. It has even entertained him through the potty training event. And I need all the help I can get!!! LOL!
Now I must get moving… laundry calls. I so hope that you enjoyed this little tutorial and if you make them for your next party or just because, I would love to see them! And if you have potty training tips… love to hear those too! Haha!